<body>

[♥]*Genting Trip 13,14,15 Sep' 11

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Hii!!I'm back to my dead blog..seriously i very lazy to update my blog so today i force my self share some things at here with u all..just back from Genting Highland two days ago..had a awesome trip with my college buddies..damn happy and had fun hang out with them..let me say about my journey..

*1st day
9.00am wake up in a early morning get a shower bathe and simply have a simple breakfast than get ready to KL Central..12.00pm sharp departure to Genting..around 1.00pm reached at Genting after that take the cable car to the hotel and get ready to check in..after check in the hotel i just discover our hotel room is the last room..heard people said last room not should to stay cause they say last room have *Ghost..LOl..at the first i have a bit worry about it but i think we all 8 boys stay 1 room i think the ghost will scare us more than us..Haha..so i don't think too much..after we distribution the place to sleep than we start poker gaming with girls they all..me and a another friend do "zhong ka"..at 1st we seriously lose 99 but the end won back the money and earn some..haha!!After gaming we all take turn to bathe than get ready to dinner..after our dinner we booking 11.30pm d movie ticket "Nasi lemak 2.0". *Skip it.

*2nd day
Woke up around 10.00am after the bathe we get ready to the theme park..i was so happy because i have the world card so have the discount and really fun playing with my friends..my friends keep pulling me to sit the space shot with them so bo bian i accompany they all play..this is 2nd time i sit so not so scary at the 1st time i sit..bla bla bla bla bla bla skip all about it and take the KFC as our lunch and at the evening time unfortune the mist is so heavy and raining so we all cannot continue to playing so we play hide and seek around the outdoor area..have some super shame thing i had done at there *secret.. :P really childish although we already 18 years old..after the theme park going back hotel gaming and beer beer time..my face damn red like kena boom..Haha!!Lazy to continue so i skip it and let share some picture below here. :D


View from our hotel room.

The garden.

Haha!!

My silly looked. x)

Starbuck!!

Shout...!!!!!!!!

Peace.




















Is me aka Vince Kiew [♥]



[♥] Welcome Everyone Who Click Into My Blog!


This Is Me, Just Me, Only Me!

Here's the font effects:
bold,italic,underline


[♥] The Vince


Vince Kiew birthday's on July 1st Cancerier a student love to play badminton love chatting obsessed with new ideas loves to wear black shirts Music eases my soul I have to admit I'm very attached to my computer Wanna know more..?


email; here
facebook; here

[♥]The Time



Custom Myspace Clock


[♥] i want..


world domination
happiness
more plushies


[♥] my groove..



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



[♥] my friends..


Xinyie
Kher Yi
Kian Yeik
Sok May
Mei Yen
Pei Ling
Kelvin Choo
Bi Wei
Wee Sen
Yen Sean
Xi Chen
Paggie
Jeremy
Pamela
Fei Wen
Chloe
5UKM


[♥] The Memories..


May 2009 June 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 March 2010 April 2010 June 2010 July 2010 December 2010 January 2011 March 2011 April 2011 August 2011 September 2011


[♥] chit-chat..





[♥] credits..


designer; angelalpev
image; dbsk archives
brushes; i, ii, iii
etc; i, ii